Work with me
Do you want to reach out to an audience with an interest in Sweden and Sweden-related products and services? HejSweden.com is one of the most popular online source for information about Sweden – Swedish culture and travel.
How we can work together
No sponsored posts or guest posts! (I guarantee my readers that all content on Hej Sweden is written by me, Matthias/Hej Sweden)
No link exchange or sale!
What Hej Sweden can do for you:
- Product and service reviews (if these are considered relevant for the audience of Hej Sweden)
Questions or ideas? Mail me: cooperation (at) hejsweden.com
About me and Hej Sweden
My name is Matthias. I studied Business and Marketing in Växjö, Småland, as an exchange student from Germany. A year after that, in 2008, I moved to Sweden completely. Since 2011 I run the website HejSweden.com through which I share my Swedish experiences and love to the country. In early 2017 I published the book How to be Swedish: A Quick Guide to Swedishness – In 55 Steps.
- Mission: Describe and explain Sweden and the Swedes, and share my love to Sweden.
- Goal: Create informative content (articles, photos, videos) about Sweden that put a smile on people’s faces.
These groups regularly visit Hej Sweden:
- Sweden tourists, who plan a trip to Sweden or are currently travelling through Sweden, seeking travel advice. (Ways to travel to Sweden, accommodations, sightseeing, culture etc.)
- Sweden lovers: people who have some affiliation with Sweden – family, work or media impressons – and want connect or find out more about the country, its stories, culture and traditions.
- Emigrants: People who want to move to Sweden, looking for housing, jobs and advice how to interact with Swedes and reduce potential frictions when settling in Sweden.
- People who just had a question about a Sweden-related topic, who then asked Google, and the search engine said “mmmhh, I guess Hej Sweden has a good answer to your question which the most popular names in Sweden are”.
- Over 120.000 Unique Visitors (organic), 50% english-speaking.
- Age: mostly between the age of 25 – 44.
Requests for more specific information about Hej Sweden or ideas for cooperations, please contact me:
cooperation (at) hejsweden.com